2. Operated by, Hosted by
- This website and school (courses.data36.com) is operated by DATA36 LIMITED (primary contact person: Tamas Mester). We are registered in the United Kingdom under registration number 11031866, and our registered office is at: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX.
- Our principal place of business is at Budapest, Hungary.
- You can contact us: by post, to DATA36 LIMITED, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX; or by email, using [email protected]
- All the payments and invoicing on the website (courses.data36.com) are processed by Teachable, Inc. When students pay through a Teachable payment gateway, Teachable is the legal merchant of record.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has the right to remove a student from a course. In that case the School gives an explanation why the removal had happen. (e.g. the student is not qualified for the course.) Also the student gets a full refund of his/her payment for the given course.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Refund Policy
Students might ask for full refund in 30 days after their purchase and they will get it. (In some specific cases the refund window might be up to 60 or 90 days, too.)
The School Owner's hold the right to remove any student from any course -- with reasoning. In this case the student will get a 100% refund.
A few (but not all) reasons for removing a student might be, for example:
- student shows a disrespectful or offensive behaviour (with School Owner or with fellow students on the forum)
- student breaches the Terms & Conditions
- based on the judgement of the School Owner the course is not the right fit for the student (e.g. too difficult to the current knowledge level of the student)
In all these cases the student will be removed from the course and get a full refund.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.